Comments

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
AD on March 10, 2014 at 7:15 AM said:

Rick,

This is the best lesson site on the internet... I have downloaded several of your jazz and finger style arrangements and I was hoping that you could compile a list of favorite openings and turn arounds. Those are always fun and interesting to interchange.

Thanks,
AD
gary on February 21, 2014 at 11:54 AM said:

Hi- New to the site- tons of great stuff 2 work on. You said to sk if you don't see it- well, I was looking for info on Wes Montgomery's block chords, which I gather are minor inversions alternating with dim played as scale tones. I am working on your triple stops which is nice, but looking for the Montgomery block style too- any luck? Thanks
Nick Buchanan on December 20, 2013 at 7:48 AM said:

Rich, your chords for the Nat King Cole 'Christmas song' are the best I have ever seen - and your playing is delightful. You have a great 'touch.' I'm glad I found your website - it's a treasure trove - and such GREAT value. Simply Outstanding!!!
Tim Everett on December 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM said:

Rich

Your lessons are excellent. Through them I've made more progress with the guitar than I have made for years.

Thanks
peter smart on October 13, 2013 at 6:08 AM said:

Re Clifford Brown's"Joy Spring"lesson added this week.I have been trying for years to transcribe the Joe Pass version and could never quite get it right Having now seen your lesson I now seen why.Great lesson.Thanks.
Dagoberto Teixeira on October 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM said:

Mr. Rich, it's a pit that was impossible to "enter" in your site. I tried to pay by paypal, credcard, etc. Impossible!!!
I love jazz, I'm doctor " ofthalmologist and I've studied since was 15 years. bossa nova, jazz.
In Brazil we don't have school like yours.
What I have to do to get your class?
ziladago@yahoo.com.br
Peter King on March 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM said:

I just finished your lesson on “Misty.” First, I want so say that the arrangement was beautiful, with lush chords and harmony. I enjoy your explanations of chord substitutions and find them very helpful for my musical education. I appreciate your generous educational offerings to the “masses” and thoroughly enjoy the video lessons. I hope you keep doing them for a long time.
Dave Smith on March 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM said:

My 2 cents. Richs approach is the most practical and fastest way to get up to speed with playing jazz guitar. He puts aside all the nonsense that we all have gotten bogged down in which prevents us from doing what we want to do...Play Jazz Guitar.
Steve Elk on March 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM said:

I have been playing for fifty years and I have not come across advanced lessons that come close to what Rich has been teaching. He teaches step by step standards that I love and his approach makes it very learnable.
Robby on February 14, 2013 at 3:04 PM said:

I returned to the guitar after a fifteen year hiatus from it, with a serious interest in learning to play well. Can't remember exactly how I discovered your video lessons but I'm totally addicted to them at this point. I've been improving in all areas by leaps and bounds using your videos, and I've developed a jazz repertoire to boot. I also bought a great Eastman guitar from you at a great price a year or so ago. Thanks for putting out such a great product. Outstanding value for the investment.
David Simpson on February 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM said:

Thanx for the lesson Rich there fanastic I v learned ain t missbehavin with the walkin bass ,goergia.,cookin with the walkin bass I love that style it takes me a while to get them under finger s but its all worth Ive learned more from you than any one else in my life these songs are part of your set list as my girl play s the fiddle mostlty east coast stuff I m workin up a,version of the log driver s walts to back her up wondering if you coukd help out with any walkin bass Idea s in 3/4 timing thanx again rich your lesson s are asume
David Roberts on December 28, 2012 at 1:44 AM said:

Hello Rich
What else can I say! Absolutely fantastic. I follow all the prompts and downloading is a breeze. Works every time. All lessons are just great and I am now moving in Jazz circles with some authority and recognition. Thank you so much for this resource.
Dave
Sterling on November 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM said:

I bought a lesson with paypal but... where is the download? There is nothing afterwards for me to do to actually gain access to the download. I used paypal luckily, I will be looking for a refund if I'm not helped out here. Hopefully I'm just missing something.
Rich Severson on November 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM said:

To Peter Bax,
Disable your pop up block and the checkout button will appear.
Rich Severson on November 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM said:

Rich, You can import the lessons using Itunes to your Ipad. I wish we had an app for them. Nothing in the works as of ye.t
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >