Comments

Dave Smith on March 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM said:

My 2 cents. Richs approach is the most practical and fastest way to get up to speed with playing jazz guitar. He puts aside all the nonsense that we all have gotten bogged down in which prevents us from doing what we want to do...Play Jazz Guitar.
Steve Elk on March 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM said:

I have been playing for fifty years and I have not come across advanced lessons that come close to what Rich has been teaching. He teaches step by step standards that I love and his approach makes it very learnable.
Robby on February 14, 2013 at 3:04 PM said:

I returned to the guitar after a fifteen year hiatus from it, with a serious interest in learning to play well. Can't remember exactly how I discovered your video lessons but I'm totally addicted to them at this point. I've been improving in all areas by leaps and bounds using your videos, and I've developed a jazz repertoire to boot. I also bought a great Eastman guitar from you at a great price a year or so ago. Thanks for putting out such a great product. Outstanding value for the investment.
David Simpson on February 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM said:

Thanx for the lesson Rich there fanastic I v learned ain t missbehavin with the walkin bass ,goergia.,cookin with the walkin bass I love that style it takes me a while to get them under finger s but its all worth Ive learned more from you than any one else in my life these songs are part of your set list as my girl play s the fiddle mostlty east coast stuff I m workin up a,version of the log driver s walts to back her up wondering if you coukd help out with any walkin bass Idea s in 3/4 timing thanx again rich your lesson s are asume
David Roberts on December 28, 2012 at 1:44 AM said:

Hello Rich
What else can I say! Absolutely fantastic. I follow all the prompts and downloading is a breeze. Works every time. All lessons are just great and I am now moving in Jazz circles with some authority and recognition. Thank you so much for this resource.
Dave
Sterling on November 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM said:

I bought a lesson with paypal but... where is the download? There is nothing afterwards for me to do to actually gain access to the download. I used paypal luckily, I will be looking for a refund if I'm not helped out here. Hopefully I'm just missing something.
Rich Severson on November 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM said:

To Peter Bax,
Disable your pop up block and the checkout button will appear.
Rich Severson on November 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM said:

Rich, You can import the lessons using Itunes to your Ipad. I wish we had an app for them. Nothing in the works as of ye.t
Richard Slizewski on November 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM said:

I use an iPad no longer have a desk top computer

Destroyed by hurricane sandy and my utility company

Lets get these lessons. On apps.

I do this using true fire..,.

Your comments are welcomed

Thanks

Rich
Peter_Bax on November 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM said:

Hi

I may have missed something, but I just bought around $20 worth of lessons and I couldn't find any checkout. Maybe you should look at your website, because you could be losing fortunes here.

Peace, out
macky on August 14, 2012 at 5:27 AM said:

Hi sir...

i want to learn jazz just dont know where or how to start, i know how to play guitar but not that good, i can play a bit pentatonic scale, not really good in guitar modes.. JAZZ style its been a long time i wanted to play or learn but im scared coz i know its hard and now i told myself i have to, just came on my mind and decided to play jazz..do u have any advice or can recommend what is the best thing to do? where do i have to start or do u have dvd or something can teach me? thanks for your help....
Rubén Tlapanco on June 23, 2012 at 8:44 AM said:

I have been searching for a long time ago, for some jazz guitar lessons, I'll never tought to find somenthing so great as yours.. Thanks so much, because yo make easy to us, your magnificent arrengments.. Thank's for sharing your talent with so many people arround de world.. Greatings from Mexico.
Emil Drobrac on April 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM said:

Dear Mr. S,
First off, you are doing a terrific job, and have helped my playing a great deal. I thank you so much, and will continue to purchase your lessons.
My friends and fans want me to learn " Cavatina", but I can't seem to find it. Can you help?
Thanks again for everything,
James Tamkloe on April 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM said:

Thanks a lot for all your courses. I'm one of you regular students in Paris (France). You are one of the greatest teacher I've never met.
Joe Henry on April 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM said:

Can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your lessons.
They are a real pleasure and it's great to get more out of my guitar with your help.
Looking forward to playing the Blues

Eastman Guitars Store