Comments

Bill Beard on August 29, 2011 at 12:50 PM said:

HI, Just wanted to give you high praise for the blues scale potential lesson, I downloaded it just to see how well it was presented for instructional purposes and this is coming from a blues rock and metal guy. One of my passions is spreading the word about good quality guitar instruction for blues rock, metal and country rock players ( sorry no jazz). That is one of the best videos I have seen on how to use the blues scale in the real world if you know what I mean and it came from a jazz player(oh no). i have a web site which I started a few months ago reviewing books , dvds and websites for mainly rock players and I post reviews to my youtube channel too it does not get alot of traffic but it is improving with time. I also watched your presentation of the caged system which was good too, the only thing it lacked was really showing them how to put it all together. Your prices are very reasonable plus I am glad you use wmv format for your videos because they download alot faster I don't care about high def. When I download a guitar video of 45 minutes from another site it takes about 3 hrs yours takes about 25 minutes.

Keep up the good work, looks like I am going to surprise some of my followers when I do a review for my sites about your courses for them, but like I tell them I search out for the best guitar instruction for them to purchase and to stop waisting their hard earned money on ones that only entertain but do not instruct like they should.
Thanks again,
Bill
James Brown on August 29, 2011 at 9:50 AM said:

Your lessons are excellent, and have opened doors to information which was previously mysterious.

I've always loved the standards and admired guitarists such as yourself. Since childhood, one of my favorite albums was Julie London's "Julie is Her Name" - I fell in love with Barney Kessel's accompaniments. Your lessons are really helping me to understand the ideas behind how to go about that style of playing. Your musicianship and ability to play and teach are beyond excellent. Thank you!!! I look forward to more lessons.
Bill Shilkitus on August 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM said:

I got to tell you, I just came across you site and have really enjoyed the 4 lessons I have downloaded and foresee downloading more.
Steve Vetter on August 27, 2011 at 4:52 PM said:

I love your work. For me, you are the best out there. I have the chord-solo, comping and 1st solo up to speed with you (in the videos) of Autumn Leaves and I love how clearly you explain what's going on in the process. Just beautiful stuff.
Thanks for all the work that you do and you have another fan for life up here in B.C. Canada.
Peter S. on August 21, 2011 at 9:18 AM said:

Got hands on BSP Friday night-havent stopped laughing since as my guys cant understand why when we played together Saturday everything I did sounded great(for a change).Great lesson Rich.
Bob Balance on August 16, 2011 at 3:17 PM said:

Been meaning to tell you that you really hit a home run with your finger style arranging course. Not only great material, but really incredibly well-organized so far. Keep it up, looking forward to it as you develop it.

I hope you are selling a ton of these. I will put the word out wherever I can.
Stan Bridwell on August 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM said:

I just downloaded At Peace with My Guitar. Got halfway through Amazing Grace and the tears started flowing…will have to listen again later…wow…one of the best versions I’ve ever heard
Joey Corpus on August 12, 2011 at 7:53 AM said:

I ordered a boat load of stuff from your site and these are THE BEST instructionals I have ever come across! Far superior to any book or video that I've seen--and I own a ton of them. And I'm not even a guitarist! I'm a classically trained violinist whose first love is jazz. (I make my living in the classical world.) Your explanations, specially on the Insight videos, were worth their weight in gold. I was blessed out of my mind. Thank you! And I hope you continue putting out stuff.
Robert Elias on August 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM said:

Oh my word, I have never had anyone explain the fundamental of theory in such a manner that it makes it even more fascinating to learn music theory.
Stan Beresten on August 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM said:

Your fingerstyle arrangement of Autumn Leaves is absolutely awesome. Thank you.
Gary Brunner on August 3, 2011 at 2:21 PM said:

Just a quick note to tell you that I think your lessons a really inspiring and you are a great player!
Juan Sarasky on July 20, 2011 at 9:43 AM said:

Rich I was messing around with some of your chord licks, and came up with some rather amazing patterns.....This is such a tool to build chops, and to overall improve your guitar abilities and improvisation. Keep up the great work!"
Tom Merifield on June 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM said:

Hey Rich..I ordered the Just Friends combo..Want to say the material was great and have now become a huge fan and will become a regular customer.
Matt Peterson on June 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM said:

I have been downloading the chord melody and arranging for solo guitar videos. They are great. I find I have a lot of miscellaneous knowledge, and know some chord melodies, but this is really giving me a method and a structure to put it all together. It is clear, builds in a logical fashion and is great teaching.
Greg Rengering on June 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM said:

Just heard your thumpin blues collection. Wow, how cool! You are certainly a versatile guitarist/musician. Keep up the good work. I appreciate the
opportunity to learn from you.

Eastman Guitars Store