Comments

Steve Tanner on February 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM said:

I just finished my first review of the 13 guitar chord licks and they are such an eye opener I can't believe it. I have heard some of these licks used in tunes for years and never could have figured them out on my own. You continue to amaze me and with your outstanding playing and teaching techniques. With your help I am becoming a little better each day.
Gus Miller on February 18, 2010 at 10:25 AM said:

Was just playing exercise #1, scales and intervals from the Guitar College package, and it was amazing. It's just the right blend of ear training and note reading, as well developing an appreciation for developing a sequence. The videos look like the rest of the sequences will be very good. Each one of those things supports the learning of the other. I found myself relying on the notation on the musical staff first, then my finger memory and ear from the previous lessons. Kind of exciting. Now to the metronome and speed. So thanks
Sam Spaulding on February 18, 2010 at 7:48 AM said:

Rich, I have purchased much of your jazz/blues material and have to say it is the best value anyone offers. Thanks!
Tom Caulfield on December 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM said:

Hi Rich. I got your Theory for the Road CD recently when you were in Phoenix. I was so excited today when I heard a new Paul Baloche song (To The Cross) and I was able to pick up my guitar and play it! Just like that! Thanks so much. Your teaching is great.
Peter on November 13, 2009 at 8:31 AM said:

I found this site(Mr Severson) via youtube.

I strongly strongly recommend "Chord-licks". Using it right it will give you jazzintros close to a pianoplayer!
At times you will sound like the God of jazzguitar: Mr Ted Greene which is just beyond marvelous!

Keep posting Rich and I´ll keep buying!
Chordmelody "Danny´s Dream" -Lars Gullin coming up?..

Best wishes!!
//Peter-Sweden
Geoffrey E. Stich on November 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM said:

,,, And my compliments to your wife, Gail, too for being behind you too :)
Geoffrey E. Stich on November 11, 2009 at 5:36 PM said:

Hi Rich,

It's always such a Great Pleasure to see your Lessons on the net and you're such a fine teacher too! :)

Keep up the Good Work!,
Deborah Krantz on November 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM said:

Your lessons are the most effective program that I've encountered.
George Chen on November 11, 2009 at 12:05 PM said:

Yours are the best organized and presented lessons on the web. I have been playing for many years, and yours are the materials I recommend to all of my friends.

Best regards,
Greg Purpura on October 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM said:

If anyone else is interested in music theory, here's a nice course for only 20 bucks. I thought this stuff was rocket science for years, but Mr. Severson presents the material in a very understandable way.
Richard Halstead on October 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM said:

You guys are doing a marvelous job imparting the jazz language to others and it really comes through in Rich's personable, clear and concise teaching style.
Jean-Bernard on September 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM said:

Hi Rich! Im really addicted to urs great chord melody fingerstyle. Please add somes more great standards. Anyway 99centGuitarLessons is the best! JB
Jesse Sou Pritchard on August 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM said:

Rich's Rhythm Guitar course changed my entire view of the guitar and probably my life for good.
Rodney McDaniel on August 3, 2009 at 10:04 PM said:

First of all I want to say your guitar ability is great. I been working on them everyday trying to master them in various keys. Good stuff I love it. I wish had been studying your lesson thirty years ago, boy. I'm trying to make up for lost time. Thanks again for your ability to teach and play the guitar.
Jason Berntsen on August 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM said:

I cannot say enough good things about the Starter Pack and about Rich's teaching style in general. I think Rich is truly a gifted educator. After twenty years of playing I finally feel as though I am building a good foundation! Thank you so much!

Eastman Guitars Store