Header Graphic Header Graphic
Comments

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Tee on August 14, 2020 at 2:54 PM said:

where are the 99 cent songs
Haroldchazy on July 6, 2020 at 3:12 AM said:

Which are the Most Significant Capabilities of the Best Online dating Internet site?
Determing the best courting site on the web isn't always as easy as it appears. Every online dating services web site https://blogcitynews.com has many diverse characteristics that each person might want. How do you look for the best match and what functions are essential to you?

Internet dating sites like MySlate, Match, Instant Single people, and Dater do all the work for you. They gather members of diversified backdrops and find compatible men and women. It's really just like searching in the forests. You must utilize your intuition and knowledge of your landscape to get the proper complement.

Online dating websites will typically make use of an algorithm formula to suit you with potential complements based on things like your gender, era, elevation, excess weight, religious beliefs, education, ethnicity, and more. For those who have been out with a man who may be obese, your online information might study "Not much of a Well being Nut," or you could find an overweight gentleman text messaging you on a regular basis. Every single person's on-line user profile will be different. It's all about placing yourself inside your end users shoes or boots and leading them to be comfy.
Samual on June 17, 2020 at 2:22 PM said:

Rich
Looking for no nonsense material to up-grade my skills.
I hope beginning or advanced guitarist interested in lessons realize the wealth of info you are providing with your videos and skype.
Your musicanship and level of guitar playing is among the top legends. I hope students interested in lessons realize this. They will not find any better Instructions.
Best wishes'
Nick on April 3, 2020 at 4:36 PM said:

Rich,

I'm very impressed with your materials.

I've been looking for Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" as a chord melody. I recently got "Sir Duke" from you.

I would like to request, if possible, that you provide "Isn't She Lovely" in the same manner as you did "Sir Duke".

Thanks,
Nick
Jorge morales on June 15, 2018 at 11:38 AM said:

Ricc
Cajun Queen on February 12, 2017 at 4:37 PM said:

The presentation style for these vids is a little 'old school', but I've learned quite a lot from them, and the price is right. :)
Bill Rick on February 7, 2017 at 2:59 PM said:

Re. "Relaxing at Camarillo" Howard Roberts did justice to this tune on his album "Good Pickens". I learned the head off of the vinyl (back in the day). I believe it was in Bb, however, back then you never knew for sure what the key was, but, since it's a blues number, that was usually the default key. I just knew I had to learn it.
clive mottian on August 30, 2016 at 1:33 PM said:

I cannot locate the lesson on "And I love her"

Please assist !
Hi mr. teacher on July 27, 2016 at 8:18 PM said:

I have a request for the song Quando Quando I hope add this to the list.

ozcara7@hotmail.com
antoniomatos95@hotmail.com on January 9, 2016 at 8:01 PM said:

Ineed more scale patterns
Nigel Bruce on September 5, 2015 at 6:52 AM said:

Hi Rich, how about doing something on Charlie Christian's style.
I'd love a lesson ( a series?) on how Charlie incorporates all those marvelous licks into an entire solo.

I'm sure such a lesson would be very popular as Charlie's music has influenced so many different styles from Western Swing to Bebop to Jump Blues, to modern blues to Rock'n'roll.

Cheers, Nigel ( Liverpool UK)
Gary Bonura on May 25, 2015 at 6:30 AM said:

I've been working on the min7b5 inversions for a while and found a cool thing. Since each min7b5 chord is one step away from a diminished 7th chord (e.g. Bm7b5=B D F A...Bdim7=B D F Ab), you can play each Dim7 chord 4 steps up or back, raise THAT one note 1/2 step and use that m7b5 chord to substitute for the previous one. Anyway, it's another cool substitution to add to a very cool concept that this lesson provides. Thanks Rich!
Paul Cardenas on May 7, 2014 at 4:50 PM said:

This one time, at Band Camp.... Well, last week was just perfect. Thanks for helping me out of my guitar coma and teaching me to think rhythmically and methodically on the fretboard. I've learned more in three days than I have in the past 10 years, and I'm swingin now! Your bassist, keyboardist and drummer really inspired us all to get up to snuff and dig deeper. Thanks too for all the big-ticket licks, theory and patience. See you next time (which I hope isn't too far off - September maybe?).
AD on March 10, 2014 at 7:15 AM said:

Rick,

This is the best lesson site on the internet... I have downloaded several of your jazz and finger style arrangements and I was hoping that you could compile a list of favorite openings and turn arounds. Those are always fun and interesting to interchange.

Thanks,
AD
gary on February 21, 2014 at 11:54 AM said:

Hi- New to the site- tons of great stuff 2 work on. You said to sk if you don't see it- well, I was looking for info on Wes Montgomery's block chords, which I gather are minor inversions alternating with dim played as scale tones. I am working on your triple stops which is nice, but looking for the Montgomery block style too- any luck? Thanks
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >