Header Graphic Header Graphic
Comments

Rubén Tlapanco on June 23, 2012 at 8:44 AM said:

I have been searching for a long time ago, for some jazz guitar lessons, I'll never tought to find somenthing so great as yours.. Thanks so much, because yo make easy to us, your magnificent arrengments.. Thank's for sharing your talent with so many people arround de world.. Greatings from Mexico.
Emil Drobrac on April 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM said:

Dear Mr. S,
First off, you are doing a terrific job, and have helped my playing a great deal. I thank you so much, and will continue to purchase your lessons.
My friends and fans want me to learn " Cavatina", but I can't seem to find it. Can you help?
Thanks again for everything,
James Tamkloe on April 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM said:

Thanks a lot for all your courses. I'm one of you regular students in Paris (France). You are one of the greatest teacher I've never met.
Joe Henry on April 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM said:

Can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your lessons.
They are a real pleasure and it's great to get more out of my guitar with your help.
Looking forward to playing the Blues
JeanPierre on April 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM said:

This is an excellent collection of lessons! Rich, you have mad a dream of mine come true! I have never found lesson like these - they really work - I'm comping! Thanks!
Fredo on April 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM said:

This is a fantastic site, I'm gIad there are foIks Iike you sir to teach those in worId wishing to Iearn. Thank you for making the art of jazz guitar accessibIe, I've Iearnt so much and i've onIy seen one video.
Ken Lehman. on April 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM said:

Love the Boogie Lessons I bought and am learning them pretty fast thanks to your exceptional teaching style
Emil Dobrac on March 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM said:

Dear Mr. S,
Thanks again for everything,
Aaron on March 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM said:

Loved that ‘kickin back blues’ Very WES – without being Wes
Nice
Tony R on March 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM said:

Hello Mr. Severson, I stumbled across your site quite by accident (youtube) and was pleasantly surprised by the level of your playing (I was expecting something cheesy). You're the "Real Deal!"
Anyhow, bravo, and thank you for your sight, something guys like me can use to help us advance. Your arrangements are beautiful yet challenging and give me something to strive toward.
I'll be back (I get paid Thursday). I spent $24 last night.
Joseph Henry on March 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM said:

I just wanted to say thanks for the fantastic lessons. I have been practicing chord licks and green dolphin street. I have learned more from these in the last couple of weeks than any other books or dvd's that I have tried. Your style is so relaxed and encouraging and you simplify concepts that I have struggled to get my head and ears around just by showing how it's done. I am very grateful for this and so glad that you decided to share your knowledge in such an accessible way. It's a real pleasure to watch and listen to you explain what's going on.

Sincere thanks and best wishes Rich.
Alex Groundy on March 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM said:

Just a quick mail to thank you for your free lesson, the way you look tonight, I have played the guitar for about 50 years, Rhythm, lead etc, but I have always fancied Jazz, but never got round to it, your lesson is brilliant and very helpful even to an experienced player like me, I will certainly buy some more from you, although it may be a couple of weeks, there are some chords in this one, lol. Thanks again and good luck with your business, I have given your website to quite a quite a few work colleagues all musicians.
Jaco Doe on March 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM said:

Rich and team

Just tell u, that you guys do an awesome JOB!!

thanks a lot
Tony Gaudioso on February 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM said:

I must commend you on your lessons. I am a retired schoolteacher and I always made sure that I presented my lessons in as clear a manner as possible, which is exactly what you do here.
I just received your lesson on the substitutes used on One Note Samba. I learned more from this video than I ever did paying $50 for personal guitar lessons for years.
Howard on February 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM said:

Your site is serving a true service to serious musicians. The info and convenience has changed my playing. Rich is a wonderful teacher and player, and his ideas, approach and easy manner all add up to a great online experience.

Eastman Guitars Store